Personalized Criminal Defense Representation
When you need legal representation, you can’t afford to have an inexperienced lawyer or paralegal handling your case. The wrong outcome could change your life and the lives of your loved ones forever. Don’t let that happen.
Your Experienced Legal Advocate in Lancaster County
- As a former military prosecutor and criminal defense attorney who has focused exclusively on criminal law for 30+ years, I will personally fight for you and get you the results you deserve.
- As a lifelong resident of Lancaster County, I have a keen understanding of our community and the individuals who work within our county’s legal system. Judges, prosecutors and opposing counsel know me as a tenacious and always-prepared client advocate.
- My services have been recognized by the legal community. I’m a recipient of the Lancaster Bar Association President’s Award, and in 2014 & 2015 I was nominated by our local attorney community to receive the Select Lawyers of Lancaster County Award.
- I’m a member of the American Bar Association, Lancaster Bar Association and the PA Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. I currently serve on the Judiciary Committee of the Lancaster Bar Association and am the court-appointed Chairman of the Lancaster Arbitration Panel. I’m also the Lancaster representative for the PA Bar Association Board of Governors.
- My experience as a military prosecutor includes Prosecutor in the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General’s Corp (Germany); Defense Attorney in U.S. Army Trial Defense Service (Germany, Turkey, Greece & Italy); and Defense Attorney in U.S. Army Defense Appellate Division (Washington, D.C.).
The sooner we meet, the sooner I can begin fighting for you. My office is conveniently located in the historic Greist Building in downtown Lancaster, just off Penn Square by the Central Market. In most cases, I offer legal representation on a flat fee basis.
Have a case you would like to discuss? Contact me at 717-290-7900 or complete the form on this page.